The Nigerian-Canadian Association of New Brunswick (NCANB) is a non-profit and non-political association established in July 2019, with its center of activities and headquarters based in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Promoting Cultural Awareness & Events for the Nigerian Community
Vision & Mission
In furtherance of the By-laws of the Nigerian Canadian Association of New Brunswick (“NCANB”), as amended from time to time, the mission and objectives of NCANB are as follows:
- To promote the image and cultural values of Nigeria and Canada by encouraging socio-economic, cultural integration, and development of the Nigerian-Canadian Association of New Brunswick.
- To act as an official spokesperson on behalf of its members on all matters relevant to Nigeria and Nigerians, living in New Brunswick.
- To serve as a central location where all Nigerians and newcomers from Nigeria can gain access to New Brunswick services and information.
- To partner and collaborate with Societies or organizations having similar or related objectives.
- To encourage, promote, and support research, writing, and publication endeavors relating to Nigeria and Nigerian affairs in Canada.
- To remain connected with Nigerian High Commission, in Ottawa and consult regularly on relevant issues with the High Commission.